Purchase a Brick
Leave a Lasting Legacy at the Virginia War Memorial . . .
Your Brick in the Walkway of Honor.
Honor a family member or friend who served in the armed forces. Recognize a military unit or veterans group. Or simply just show your or your organization’s support of the Virginia War Memorial and its educational and patriotic mission.
Purchase an engraved brick with the name of the person or organization you wish to honor or a special message to be placed in the Walkway of Honor here on the beautiful hallowed grounds of the Memorial where it be seen and admired by thousands of visitors each year.
Choose Your Brick
- Available in two sizes as shown. 4”x 8” ($250 each) and 8”x 8” ($500 each).
- Include a mini-brick replica for an additional donation of only $19.99 each.
- Bricks are grey-toned and engraved and epoxy-filled for ultimate legibility and longevity.
- Your one-time only payment is tax-deductible as a charitable donation to the Virginia War Memorial Educational Foundation.
Create Your Message
- Message must fit within space for each size brick. 4”x 8” brick: 3 lines, up to 14 characters each. 8”x 8” brick: 6 lines, up to 14 characters each. Spaces and punctuation marks count as characters.
- Message will be centered automatically. Use capital letters only at the beginning of words or names.
- Military, organization and corporate logos can be included if furnished in camera-ready format for an additional $75.
- Message cannot include telephone numbers or addresses. The Foundation retains final approval regarding appropriateness of message and to edit text.
- Multiple bricks can be purchased for adjacent placement. Please complete a separate order form for each brick and submit these together.
Click here to download your order form.